Kostel sv. Martina - Pteni, Czech Republic
Posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Olii05
N 49° 30.687 E 016° 57.700
33U E 642002 N 5486162
Quick Description: CZ: Kostel svateho Martina // EN: Church of St. Martin
Location: Olomoucký kraj, Czechia
Date Posted: 2/1/2015 11:22:03 AM
Waymark Code: WMNAKK
Published By: Groundspeak Regular Member Math Teacher
Views: 14

Long Description:
CZ:
tenský kostel je zasvecen sv. Martinovi. Pravdepodobne jeho základy sahají již do 12. století. Kostel casem prošel mnoha úpravami, takže ztratil znaky puvodního slohu. První písemnou zmínku máme až z 15. století, kdy Hynek ze Zvole, majitel Ptení, daroval kostelu pravidelný plat 5 hriven grošu. Díky této platbe máme nekolik záznamu, protože další držitelé Ptenského panství vedli o obnos spory. Obec se na pocátku 17. století stala nekatolickou, a to díky rodu Šárovcu. Protireformaci zde provedl kostelecký farár Jakub Capricius. V roce 1695 zde vznikla pred oltárem rodinná hrobka rodu Miniati. Odpocinek zde nalezl roku 1750 i hrabe Karel Hubert z Oudaille.
Pocátkem 18. století byl kostel rozšíren nákladem 300 zlatých. Pikantností na tom je, že tento obnos takto vrátila Anna Miniatiová, když si ho predtím zapujcila z kostelních penez v hru v karty. Další velká rekonstrukce probehla v roce 1850, kdy starý drevený strop byl omítnut a roku 1863 zvýšen o 3 metry a nahrazen klenutím. Tehdy byla též stržena vežicka pri hlavní veži. Vežní hodiny jsou z roku 1855. Pri opravách v roce 1947 byl obnažen zazdený gotický portál. Kolem kostela býval hrbitov, který pripomínají dva dochované náhrobky (1824 a 1830). Zrušen byl roku 1836 a premísten za obec. V roce 1998 byla provedena poslední rekonstrukce kostela.

EN:
Ptenský church is dedicated to St. Martin. Probably its foundations goes back to the 12th century. The church has undergone many modifications over time, so he lost characters of the original style. The first written mention we have until the 15th century, when Hynek of Zvole, Ptení owner, donated the church regularly pay 5 pounds raps. Thanks to this, we have several payment records, because other holders Ptenského estate disputes led by amount. The village is in the early 17th century became a non-Catholic, thanks to the genus bulb. Counter-Reformation here carried Kostelecký pastor James Capricius. In 1695 there was before the altar of family tomb of Miniati. Rest found there in 1750 Earl Charles Hubert from Oudaille.
In the early 18th century the church was extended cost 300 gold. Piquancy about it is that the amount so returned Anna Miniatiová when it had borrowed money from a church in a game of cards. Another major renovation took place in 1850, when the old wooden ceiling was plastered and 1863 increased by 3 meters and replaced by vaulting. Then it was also pulled down a turret at the main tower. The tower clock are from 1855. During repairs in 1947 was exposed bricked Gothic portal. Around the church cemetery used to be, which resemble two tombstones (1824 and 1830). Was abolished in 1836 and moved behind the village. In 1998, it was recently renovations.

Source/Zdroj: (visit link)
Type of Church: Church

Status of Building: Actively in use for worship

Diocese: olomoucká

Address/Location:
Ptení 33
Ptení, Czech Republic
798 43


Relvant Web Site: [Web Link]

Date of organization: Not listed

Date of building construction: Not listed

Dominant Architectural Style: Not listed

Associated Shrines, Art, etc.: Not listed

Archdiocese: Not listed

Visit Instructions:
To log a visit to this waymark, you must post at least one original photo of the site, give the date and a brief description of your visit.
Search for...
Geocaching.com Google Map
Google Maps
MapQuest
Bing Maps
Nearest Waymarks
Nearest Roman Catholic Churches
Nearest Geocaches
Nearest Benchmarks
Create a scavenger hunt using this waymark as the center point
Recent Visits/Logs:
Date Logged Log User Rating  
Vrbcak visited Kostel sv. Martina - Pteni, Czech Republic 3/11/2015 Vrbcak visited it