By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies as provided in our policy.

Show/HideSearch Criteria: All Waymarks [show search options]
Additional Settings: all dates
Show/HideCategories [hide category]
NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings
 allows ratings
Managed By: Icon Here NRHP Geeks
Description:
This category is to list structures cast in a supporting role for National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Historic Districts as 'contributing structures.'
Show/HideWaymarks [hide waymarks]
Currently displaying NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

sorted by:

 
Total Records: 8188 Page: 11 of 328 prev<<<[11121314151617181920]>>>next
Image for Polk's Headquarters Shell Monument - Chickamauga National Military Parkview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsPolk's Headquarters Shell Monument - Chickamauga National Military Park

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This shell monument for Polk's Headquarters marks the location of the headquarters for the Right Wing of the Army of Tennessee during the battle of Chickamauga.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Lat34North

location: Georgia

date approved: 2/15/2015

last visited: 4/6/2011

Image for Kings County Courthouse/Kingston Free Library - Kingston Village Historic District - S. Kingstown, RIview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsKings County Courthouse/Kingston Free Library - Kingston Village Historic District - S. Kingstown, RI

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The courthouse, originally built in 1775 to replace an older courthouse, also was one of five courthouses used by the Rhode Island General Assembly on a rotation basis, and is now the Kingston Branch of the South Kingston Public Library.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member NorStar

location: Rhode Island

date approved: 2/13/2015

last visited: never

Image for Old County Records Office/Little Rest Museum/Little Rest Archives - Kingston Village Historic District - S. Kingstown, RIview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsOld County Records Office/Little Rest Museum/Little Rest Archives - Kingston Village Historic District - S. Kingstown, RI

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The granite building here once housed the court records and was possibly the first fully fire-proof building built in the United States.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member NorStar

location: Rhode Island

date approved: 2/9/2015

last visited: never

Image for Old Washington County Jail - Kingston Village Historic Districtview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsOld Washington County Jail - Kingston Village Historic District

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The Old Washington County Jail is a stone structure that is now the Pettaquamscutt Historical Society headquarters and museum.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member NorStar

location: Rhode Island

date approved: 2/9/2015

last visited: never

Image for 92nd Ohio  Infantry Regiment Marker - Chickamauga National Military Parkview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings92nd Ohio Infantry Regiment Marker - Chickamauga National Military Park

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This monument to the 92nd Ohio Infantry Regiment is located in the McDonald Field, near the visitors center on LaFayette Road.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Lat34North

location: Georgia

date approved: 2/5/2015

last visited: 4/6/2011

Image for 11th Ohio Infantry Regiment Marker - Chickamauga National Military Parkview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings11th Ohio Infantry Regiment Marker - Chickamauga National Military Park

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This monument to the 11th Ohio Infantry Regiment is located in the McDonald Field, near the visitors center on LaFayette Road.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Lat34North

location: Georgia

date approved: 2/5/2015

last visited: 4/6/2011

Image for W. M. Cockrum Memorial Marker - Chickamauga National Military Parkview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsW. M. Cockrum Memorial Marker - Chickamauga National Military Park

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This monument to W. M. Cockrum of the 42nd Indiana Infantry Regiment is located in the McDonald Field, across the road from the visitors center on LaFayette Road.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Lat34North

location: Georgia

date approved: 2/5/2015

last visited: 4/6/2011

Image for 42nd Indiana Infantry Regiment Monument - Chickamauga National Military Parkview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings42nd Indiana Infantry Regiment Monument - Chickamauga National Military Park

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This monument to the 42nd Indiana Infantry Regiment is located in the McDonald Field, across the road from the visitors center on LaFayette Road.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Lat34North

location: Georgia

date approved: 2/5/2015

last visited: 4/6/2011

Image for Hill’s Corps. Headquartes Shell Monument - Chickamauga National Military Parkview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsHill’s Corps. Headquartes Shell Monument - Chickamauga National Military Park

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This pyramid of cannon balls marks where Lieut. General Daniel H. Hill made his headquarters on the afternoon of September 20, 1863. Located in the woods, east of Alexander Bridge Road.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Lat34North

location: Georgia

date approved: 2/2/2015

last visited: 4/6/2011

Image for Walker's Headquarters Shell Monument  - Chickamauga National Military Parkview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsWalker's Headquarters Shell Monument - Chickamauga National Military Park

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This pyramid of cannon balls marks where Major General W.H.T. Walker made his headquarters on the afternoon of September 20, 1863. Located in the woods, east of Alexander Bridge Road.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Lat34North

location: Georgia

date approved: 2/2/2015

last visited: 4/6/2011

Image for Varsity Theatre - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, ORview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsVarsity Theatre - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, OR

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This building is ID# 45.0 in the Ashland Downtown Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member thebeav69

location: Oregon

date approved: 2/1/2015

last visited: never

Image for Michelson-Chapman Fountain - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, ORview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsMichelson-Chapman Fountain - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, OR

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This structure is ID# 94.100 in the Ashland Downtown Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member thebeav69

location: Oregon

date approved: 1/30/2015

last visited: never

Image for Ashland Carnegie Library - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, ORview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsAshland Carnegie Library - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, OR

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This building is ID# 94.0 in the Ashland Downtown Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member thebeav69

location: Oregon

date approved: 1/30/2015

last visited: never

Image for Chautauqua Dome Foundation - Ashland Historic District - Ashland, ORview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsChautauqua Dome Foundation - Ashland Historic District - Ashland, OR

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This structure is ID# 1.300 in the Ashland Downtown Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member thebeav69

location: Oregon

date approved: 1/30/2015

last visited: never

Image for Chautauqua Walk - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, ORview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsChautauqua Walk - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, OR

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This concrete walkway is ID# 1.200 in the Ashland Downtown Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member thebeav69

location: Oregon

date approved: 1/30/2015

last visited: never

Image for City Hall - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, ORview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsCity Hall - Ashland Downtown Historic District - Ashland, OR

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

City Hall is ID# 1.0 in the Ashland Downtown Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member thebeav69

location: Oregon

date approved: 1/30/2015

last visited: never

Image for Montana Union Railroad Station - Anaconda, MTview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsMontana Union Railroad Station - Anaconda, MT

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This is one of two former railway depots left standing in Anaconda, located just north of Front Street on Main Street. Appropriately, it contains a railroad oriented mural. It is a significant contributor to the BA&P Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: Montana

date approved: 1/27/2015

last visited: never

Image for W. H. Gehrman Home - Anaconda, MTview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsW. H. Gehrman Home - Anaconda, MT

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

Of primary significance in the Westside Historic District, this stately home is one of the most eye catching and, as well, one of the best kept homes on the west side. Redone in the Queen Anne style, it is truly a standout, even in this neighborhood.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: Montana

date approved: 1/27/2015

last visited: never

Image for Monitor Block - Anaconda, MTview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsMonitor Block - Anaconda, MT

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This 117 year old apartment/boarding house once housed a saloon with a seemingly incongruous and well known name.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: Montana

date approved: 1/27/2015

last visited: never

Image for Junior High School - Anaconda, MTview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsJunior High School - Anaconda, MT

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

Designed by Great Falls Architects Shanley and Baker the school was completed in 1928. The gymnasium, completed prior, was designed by Bozeman architect Fred Willson. Now empty, the junior high school is now the Fred Moodry School 3 blocks northeast.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: Montana

date approved: 1/27/2015

last visited: never

Image for Brentwood Apartments - Anaconda, MTview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsBrentwood Apartments - Anaconda, MT

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This eight unit apartment was built in 1918 or 1927 on Main Street at West Sixth Street by E.J. Bowman. The architect who designed the building was Fred Willson of Bozeman, a well known architect of the time.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: Montana

date approved: 1/27/2015

last visited: never

Image for Imperial Building - Anaconda, MTview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsImperial Building - Anaconda, MT

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The Imperial Building can be found on the south side of Park Avenue between the old Fuller Drug building and a new Pizza Hut.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: Montana

date approved: 1/26/2015

last visited: never

Image for Ancient Order of Hibernians - Anaconda, MTview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsAncient Order of Hibernians - Anaconda, MT

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This is the second AOH hall in Anaconda, the first, one block east, having burned in 1979. At that time the Hibernians took over this 1940s building. Apparently this building was built in two stages, the first in about 1915.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: Montana

date approved: 1/26/2015

last visited: never

Image for Intermountain Transportation Company - Anaconda, MTview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsIntermountain Transportation Company - Anaconda, MT

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

Originally the Intermountain Transportation Company building, owned by Emil Torgerson, this building later became the Torgerson Brothers Garage, from which they sold cars and gasoline.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: Montana

date approved: 1/26/2015

last visited: never

Image for Anaconda Company Pay Office - Anaconda, MTview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsAnaconda Company Pay Office - Anaconda, MT

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This narrow building is squeezed between the Petritz Building, to its north, and the Daly Bank Building, on its south. Fairly distinctive, it has copper clad bow windows on its second storey which overlook the 100 block of Main Street.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: Montana

date approved: 1/26/2015

last visited: never

Total Records: 8188 Page: 11 of 328 prev<<<[11121314151617181920]>>>next
Premium Member Downloads: download.GPX Lite File       download.LOC File       download .KML File (Google Earth)